Masterflex® Microbore Transfer Tubing, PTFE, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
MAKE-UP 47932 48634 50624 49038 47762
MFLX06417-31EA 82 CADMFLX06417-31 MFLX06417-21 MFLX06417-11 MFLX06417-60 MFLX06417-51 MFLX06417-41
Masterflex® Microbore Transfer Tubing, PTFE, Avantor®
Tubing Microbore and Autoanalysis Tubing
Ideal of extreme temperatures and harsh chemical environments.
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Use this translucent tubing in extreme temperatures and in harsh chemical environments. It's chemically inert, has low permeability, and has the lowest friction coefficient of any tubing. Temperature range is –400 to 500 °F (–240 to 260 °C); melts at 620 °F (327 °C). Tensile strength is 2500 to 4000 psi. PTFE tubing resin is UL-recognized and complies with FDA (21 CFR 177.1550) and USP Class VI requirements.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...