Source Lamps for UV-Vis & UV-Vis-NIR, Agilent TechnologiesSupplier: Agilent Technologies
5610021700 5610021700 2140-0605 110713990 110713990 5610013900 G9820-60000 5610013900 G9820-60000 G9820-80000 2140-0605 G9820-80000
CAG9820-80000EA 976.34 CADCAG9820-80000 AG2140-0605 AG110713990 CAAGG982060000 AG5610013900 CA110713990 AGG9820-80000 CA76514-586 CA5610021700 CA5610013900 AGG9820-60000 AG5610021700
Source Lamps for UV-Vis & UV-Vis-NIR, Agilent Technologies
Lights Deuterium Lamps
Deuterium and Visible source lamps provide good stability and intensity over the wavelength range.
- Designed to provide optimal intensity, sensitivity, and stability
- Built to meet highest-quality standards and strictest safety regulation
- Rigorously tested for best lamp-to-lamp consistency
- Robust and long-lasting to lower your cost of ownership
- Extensively tested to ensure they meet the tightest specifications and quality standards
- Recommended for use with Agilent UV-Vis and UV-Vis-NIR instruments
Deuterium and Visible source lamps provide good intensity over the widest possible wavelength range, plus optimum stability to ensure the best performance with Agilent UV-Vis and UV-Vis-NIR systems. They are selected by our QC process to ensure the optimum lifetime.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...