PROSAT® Sterile Meltblown Polypropylene Wipes, Contec®Supplier: Contec
CA68310-355CS 5182.12 CAD68310-355 CA68310-355
PROSAT® Sterile Meltblown Polypropylene Wipes, Contec®
Wipes Cleanroom Wipes Presaturated Cleanroom Wipes
PROSAT® Sterile Polypropylene wipes are presaturated with 70% denatured ethanol and 30% deionized water. The meltblown polypropylene wipes provide a consistent release of solvent to thoroughly remove surface contaminants in critical environments. These wipes are exceptionally clean and also free from additives of any kind. This particular meltblown polypropylene contains very low levels of sodium and other ions.
- Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5 environments
- Validated sterile via gamma irradiation
- Meltblown polypropylene fabric is exceptionally clean and free from additives
- Low in particles and fibers
- Ideal for product contact areas
- Especially suitable for the metered release of 70% alcohol
- Presaturated wipe reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
PROSAT® Sterile Polypropylene wipes are validated sterile and compatible with Grade A/B or ISO Class 5 environments. PROSAT® meltblown polypropylene wipes are ideal for wiping articles prior to pass through, cleaning process tools and other equipment and general surface cleaning.
Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...