Sterile PeridoxRTU® Sporicidal Disinfectants, ContecSupplier: Contec
CA76176-712CS 1166.67 CADCA76176-712 CA76176-706
Sterile PeridoxRTU® Sporicidal Disinfectants, Contec
Cleaning Agents Disinfectants
Blend of hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid.
- Health Canada-registered sporicidal disinfectant and cleaner
- Sporicidal claim at 99.9999% efficacy, 3-minute
- Validated sterile to 10-6 SAL
- Contains no alcohol, bleach, phenols, or quatenary ammonium compounds
- Unlike most other disinfectants, leaves minimal residue on surfaces
- Excellent material compatibility that will not damage most surfaces in cleanroom environments, including stainless steel, acrylic, glass, aluminum and chrome
Sterile PeridoxRTU® is a sporicide, bactericide, virucide, tuberculocide and fungicide one-step disinfectant and hard surface cleaner. For disinfecting in the most critical of cleanrooms and controlled environments, and daily cleaning and disinfecting tasks, such as wiping surfaces and mopping floors. It is an effective component to monthly cleaning protocols which is ideal for use in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device facilities.
Patented, hyperactive chemistry provides fast results. With its shorter kill times and powerful wetting agents, it stays wet and works faster. The result assured efficacy against hard-to-kill spores and other dangerous pathogens.
It provides maximum effectiveness without the risks of bleach. Additionally, it is a simple one-step cleaner, disinfectant and sporicide.
Ordering information: Non sterile version of PeridoxRTU® is available.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...