Hettich MIKRO 200 Microliter Centrifuges, Hettich Lab TechnologySupplier: Hettich
200CRYO 200RCRYO 2405-01 200CRYO-BC 200RMICRO24-BC 2400-01 200MICRO30-BC 200RMICROSTRIP 200RCRYO-BC 200RMICRO30-BC 200MICRO24 200MICRO24-BC 200MICROSTRIP
75801-902EA 12592.88 CAD10812-360 10812-364 75801-902 10812-362 10813-146 75801-900 10812-350 10812-358 10812-366 10812-354 10813-140 10813-142 10812-356
Hettich MIKRO 200 Microliter Centrifuges, Hettich Lab Technology
The Hettich MIKRO 200 microliter centrifuge series is amongst the highest performing in its class.
- Max capacity – 30 x 1.5/2.0 ml
- Max RPM/RCF – 15,000/21,382
- Fast cool function – down to +4° C in 10-15 mins (MIKRO 200 R)
- For DNA, RNA and temperature-sensitive samples
- Bio-containment, autoclavable, phenol-resistant lids
- Quiet operation – quiet as a normal conversation
- Will not increase noise levels or contribute to distractions
- Functional design - easy to lift lid with front-facing control panel for effortless interaction and programming
- Enhanced safety - self-closing, auto-locking lid with steel latches
- All-metal chamber provides reinforced security
- Five year warranty - all Hettich centrifuges are protected by our 5-year warranty and full technical support
- Fully certified – engineered and manufactured in accordance with all relevant safety and production standards
- Made in Germany – German engineered and manufactured quiet, reliable and safe since 1904
Holds up to 30 tubes per run at an RCF of up to 21,382 x G
Convenient application packages for microliter tubes, microliter strips, cyro tubes, and spin column kits are available. Includes everything you need to perform your application: centrifuge, rotor, adapters, and lids, where applicable.
Hettich Lab Technology is an industry-leading laboratory equipment manufacturer based in Tuttlingen, Germany. Since 1904 we have designed, engineered, and manufactured precision equipment for the modern laboratory. Known for our vast array of centrifuges and incubators, Hettich delivers on quality, safety, and reliability.
MIKRO 200 R refrigerated model cools to +4° C in just 10 to 15 minutes with Fast Cool Function. Ideal for molecular biology applications including PCR, DNA & RNA. Maximum capacities of 30 microliter tubes, 24 spin columns, 4 x 8 PCR strips, 20 cryo tubes and 15 pediatric tubes.
Certifications: Hettich Lab Technology centrifuges are manufactured under all relevant national and international safety standards and certifications.
Ordering information: All Hettich centrifuges include a 5-year warranty. Optional Hettich Lab Technology centrifuge packages are available that include everything you need to complete your application: centrifuge, rotor, buckets, adapters, and lids, where applicable. Supports over 28 application configurations; please contact your VWR representative for more information.