PROSAT® Sterile Meltblown Polypropylene LE Wipes, Contec®Supplier: Contec
75833-992CS 1556.87 CAD75833-992
PROSAT® Sterile Meltblown Polypropylene LE Wipes, Contec®
Wipes Cleanroom Wipes Presaturated Cleanroom Wipes
PROSAT® sterile polypropylene low endotoxin wipes are presaturated with 70% USP grade isopropanol and 30% deionized water. The meltblown polypropylene wipes provide a consistent release of solvent to thoroughly remove surface contaminants in critical environments.
- Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5 environments
- Ideal for product contact areas
- Meltblown polypropylene fabric is exceptionally clean and free from additives
- Low in particles and fibers so ideal for product contact areas
- Microsized filaments provide exceptional particle removal
- Reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
Each lot is tested before release and low endotoxin certified to <20 EU/wipe, eliminating the risk of introducing endotoxins and other contaminants into product contact areas.
The resealable pouch reduces waste and the presaturated wipe controls solvent usage and VOCs. PROSAT® Sterile Polypropylene Low Endotoxin Wipes are validated sterile and suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5 environments.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...