Hypochlorite Test Kit, Model CN-HRDT, HachSupplier: Hach
CA11024-860EA 769.19 CADCA11024-860 89500-764
Hypochlorite Test Kit, Model CN-HRDT, Hach
Utilizing the Hach Digital Titrator, this kit is used to determine hypochlorite, high range (Bleach) solution concentrations
- Hach Digital Titrator offers higher levels of precision and accuracy than drop count procedures, with reproducibility comparable to a buret titration
- Rugged titration device is ideal for field use, with no glass burets required
- Designed for on-site analysis of bulk hypochlorite deliveries or bulk storage solutions at drinking water or chloramination facilities
- Verify concentration of hypochlorite solutions at time of delivery
- Kit contains all required reagents, solutions, and glassware
Caution: Hazardous Items. Items with this mark may be considered hazardous under some shipping conditions. If necessary, we will change your selected shipping method to accomodate these items.
Kit includes Digital Titrator, reagents and labware, manual and carrying case. Range: 5 - 15% as Cl2: 50 - 150 g/L as Cl2. Contains 100 tests.
Ordering information: Supplied with four reagents, flask, clippers, digital titrator, delivery tube, pipet, pipet tips, instruction sheet, and carrying case.