PharmaPly™ PolyCellulose™ Tubular String Mops, MicronovaSupplier: Micronova
94000-432CS 1302.13 CAD94000-432 94000-430
PharmaPly™ PolyCellulose™ Tubular String Mops, Micronova
An extremely lightweight, tubular string mop that is ideal for covering large surface areas quickly and efficiently in controlled environments, pharmaceutical support areas, hospitals, and laboratories where stringent cleaning routines are imperative.
- Extremely lightweight, low-linting and super absorbent
- PolyCellulose strips — 55% polyester, 45% cellulose
- Twisted strands for an even layer of liquid, without excessive wetting
- Ideal for large production areas and round-the-clock cleaning cycles
- Fully saturated mop head is one half the weight of competitive products
- Use with MH-1 handle or QDMH-1 MicroMop adapter with SSU series handles
- Available gamma irradiated for aseptic environments
- Compatible with alcohol and strong disinfectants
- Designed for single use
The Micronova PharmaPly™ PolyCellulose™ Tubular String Mop, when fully saturated, is half the weight of competitive products, making it ergonomically ideal for large production areas and round-the-clock cleaning cycles. The twisted polyester/cellulose strands allow for an even coating, without excessive wetting.
Ordering information: Components are ordered separately.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...