M-Zone MegaSorb™ Microfiber String Mops, MicronovaSupplier: Micronova
MZCRMS-10 MZCRMS11-12 JZMZCRMS-10
10030-340CS 651.86 CAD10030-340 89092-124 89140-706
M-Zone MegaSorb™ Microfiber String Mops, Micronova
A highly absorbent mop that combines the cleaning efficiency of microfiber with the ease of a looped string mop. The tufted strands are comprised of polyester and nylon filaments, designed to pick up liquids and tiny particles in controlled and critical environments.
- Highly absorbent and low-linting
- Polyester and nylon tufted microfiber tubes
- Picks up tiny particles where cotton fibers just roll over
- White microfiber option includes an additional scrubbing band
- Use with MH-1 handle or QDMH-1 MicroMop adapter with SSU series handles
- Compatible with alcohol and strong disinfectants
- Launderable for reuse
The M-Zone™ MegaSorb™ Microfiber String Mop features distinctive microfiber tubes with tufted strands made of polyester and nylon filaments, 30 times smaller than cotton fibers, that work to pick up tiny particles.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...