NovaSorb™ PolyCellulose™ String Mops, MicronovaSupplier: Micronova
CRMS-LBIR JZCRMS-WH CRMS-LB
89501-296CS 431.06 CAD89501-296 89040-114 89040-116
NovaSorb™ PolyCellulose™ String Mops, Micronova
A highly absorbent flat strand mop made from a polyester/cellulose disposable material that outperforms standard cotton and rayon mops. Designed to cover large surface areas quickly and efficiently.
- Highly absorbent and lightweight
- Economically designed for single use in controlled environments
- Outperforms standard cotton and rayon mops
- Non-woven blend of 55% polyester and 45% cellulose disposable material
- Holds up to strong disinfectants and common cleaning solutions
- Available gamma irradiated for aseptic environments
The Micronova NovaSorb™ PolyCellulose™ String Mop is designed for use with the Micronova MicroMop™ series hardware: MH-1 or MHC-1 handles, or QDMH-1 frame with SSU series handles.
Ordering information: All components must be ordered separately. For additional handle lengths, see Universal Mop Handles from Micronova.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...