BioClean™ Clearview Autoclavable Panoramic Goggles, AnsellSupplier: Ansell
75845-811CS 3466.2 CAD75845-811
BioClean™ Clearview Autoclavable Panoramic Goggles, Ansell
BioClean™ Clearview Autoclavable Panoramic Goggles have a super-soft thermoplastic rubber frame featuring an indirect ventilation system to provide comfort and reduce the risk of contamination entering the controlled environment.
- Super-soft frame
- Indirect ventilation system
- Toughened polycarbonate, anti-scratch, and optically correct lens
- Ideal for wearing over eye glasses
- Non-linting, latex-free head band
- Tested to withstand >40 autoclave cycles of 30 minutes duration at 121 °C (250 °F)
- Anti-fog performance remaining for up to 25 cycles with no degradation (under laboratory conditions)
Panoramic goggles have extra depth and width for an increased field of vision, and they are ideal for wearing over large eye glasses. They also feature a toughened anti-scratch, optically correct polycarbonate lens for clear vision.
Certifications: Category II. EN 166:2001. ISO 9001:2015.
Packaging: One piece per sealed PE bag (to be removed prior to autoclaving); 12 bags per inner box; five boxes per lined carton (60 pieces).