Hazard BinLiner™ Bags, MicronovaSupplier: Micronova
89236-646CS 630.58 CAD89236-646 75779-994
Hazard BinLiner™ Bags, Micronova
Bags Waste Disposal Bags
These low density polyethylene Hazard BinLiner™ Bags are designed for containing biomedical and hazardous waste in aseptic and controlled environments.
- Low density polyethylene
- Hazardous material bags are labeled for waste segregation in the U.S.
- Smaller bags with a star bottom are ideal for round containers
- Larger bags are flat sealed
- Can be used with BLSSH series BinLiner™ Stands
- Good compatibility with common cleaners
- Gamma irradiated liners are sterile for aseptic areas
The Biohazard liners are designed for containment and disposal of biomedical waste and the Hazardous Material liners are designed for segregation and disposal of hazardous waste. Biohazard bags are clearly marked with a Biohazard symbol in black ink.
Certifications: Certificate of Irradiation and Certificate of Conformance shipped with each order. Validation paperwork available upon request. Minimum irradiation dose: 25 kGy.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...