Laboratory Design and Furniture
Avantor® lab design and furniture move your science forward - that’s science by design. We leverage 35 years of lab design experience to provide a full range of sophisticated design resources, workflow expertise and laboratory furniture so your team has everything it needs to make the next breakthrough discovery.Contact us
Explore Lab Design and Furniture Services and Resources
Talk With Our Specialists
Our team will collaborate with you to create a productive and safe lab space.
Laboratory Furniture Catalog
Browse our full line, including biosafety cabinets, workstations and more.
Labs designed for your discovery
Proven Design and Workflow Expertise
Our team of design, operations, IoT integration and lab management experts brings deep insights and dynamic 3D design and planning tools to every step of your project. Discover how easy it is to get started.
Seamless End-to-End Support
From design to day one and beyond, our support team brings a coordinated approach to your project, ensuring your lab space is ready for science on day one and beyond. See how we can get you essential furniture quickly.
We help create a smart lab space for your specific needs, whether it’s furniture for a teaching lab equipped for experimentation or a highly flexible open research lab space. Get inspired now.
2nd hero block
Bring your next lab to life —
talk with a Furniture Specialist.
Benefits of Lab Design and Planning
Safety, efficiency and productivity are essential lab design and furniture components. Our team of experts can:
- Identify and define space utilization based on space occupancy
- Design furniture layouts and space plan for optimal circulation and workflow requirements
- Recommend equipment for proper ventilation
- Planning for all the lab’s needs, from workspace and storage to equipment and materials
Choosing a Laboratory Furniture Supplier
Avantor lab furniture is:
- Designed and engineered to meet specific workflow requirements
- In compliance with regulatory requirements specific to the lab’s function
- Available in a variety of configurations and materials, from steel, wood and plastic laminate to phenolic resin and stainless steel, including options that can help you obtain LEED credits.
- Built to offer safety and convenience features like electrical outlets, built-in fume hoods and filter systems
- Continually evolving to meet your fast-changing needs, such as transformation with smart lab technologies
Lab Products Catalog
We can supply you with the full range of lab products and equipment, from PPE to robotic liquid handling tips to portable DNA/RNA sequencers.See all products