Managing your risk
Offering reliable and transparent supply chain solutions is what we do best. Built on a foundation of supply chain innovation, our goal is for our customers to have a consistent and reliable experience where ever they are in the world. We designed our quality and security programs to provide a customer centric approach that offers flexibility and solutions that decrease the complexity our customers experience around quality, regulatory and security requirements. This includes operations that meet ISO and cGDP compliance standards and necessary document and product certificates.
We maintain security through:
- Quality and Change Control: through our own internal Quality Assurance team and Change Control systems to ensure compliance.
- Supplier Auditing & Integrity: with all suppliers completing risk based audits.
- Documentation: ensuring availability on vwr.com such as Certificates of Conformance, Quality, or Analysis and making them available with the SDS’s.
- cGDP Certified Distributor Program: demonstrated through 14 of our distribution facilities that have been cGDP certified to be compliant with the International Pharmaceutical Excipient Council’s (IPEC) guidelines for Good Distribution Practices (cGDP) by an outside qualified auditor.
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR): enabling assurance of supply through the Critical Materials Care team who directly engage with our customers.
- Local Support: by leveraging VWR’s field-based technical experts who will help you match your requirements to high-quality suppliers of bioprocessing materials.